Acquisition Advisor- Arlington, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to immediately hire an Acquisition Advisor to support Navy PMW220 Acquisition and Engineering Support Services (AESS) Program Office and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package.
The selected candidate for Acquisition Advisor will have expertise in analyzing program requirements to recommend program initiation approaches/strategies and acquisition program structures from small, highly tailored AAPs to ACAT IA programs and be able to develop recommendations to improve acquisition related laws, policies, and regulations. The Acquisition Engineer will have the following responsibility:
· Organize, direct, and manage support functions involving multiple, complex, inter-related project tasks and skill disciplines
· Develop, monitor, track, and ensure conformance with program task plans, schedules, costs, and deliverable items
· Advise senior level program personnel on the full range of program management office challenges, opportunities, and issues
· Analyze program requirements to recommend program initiation approaches/strategies and acquisition program structures from small, highly tailored AAPs to ACAT IA programs
· Develops recommendations to improve acquisition related laws, policies, and regulations
AN ACTIVE SECRET DoD SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: At least 15 years of progressively more responsibility and experience directing and managing professional services programs and supporting DoD/DON acquisition programs. This experience must include one or more technology areas including, strategic planning, concept development and requirements analysis, systems design, engineering and integration, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support, as well as demonstrate program management, acquisition and life cycle management experience. AN ADDITIONAL 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED IF CANDIDATE HAS ONLY A BACHELOR’S DEGREE.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience – OR – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.