Acquisition Engineer – Washington, D.C.
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to immediately hire an Acquisition Engineer to support Navy PMW220 Acquisition and Engineering Support Services (AESS) and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package.
The Acquisition Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
· Provide engineering support to PMW 220 acquisitions
· Reviews requirements to draft recommended performance work statements, CDRLs, and other technical artifacts supporting contracting
· Creates documentation to support program kick-off and initiation
· Analyzes alternative material solutions with respect to defined requirements to determine effectiveness, risk, and requirement satisfaction
· Provides independent engineering assessments in support of PMW 220 programs and projects, as needed
· Recommends technical metrics and measures to facilitate the systems engineering and management of programs in development
· Develops Standard Operating Procedures and recommends process improvements
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: At least 15 years of practical experience in systems engineering supporting DoD/DON programs. If the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree, at least 20 years of practical experience in systems engineering supporting Dod/DON programs.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience – OR – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.
AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $170,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year