Acquisition Program Manager (Senior) – Hurlburt Field, FL
DMA is seeking to hire an Acquisition Program Manager (Senior). The applicant must possess the following:
- 10 years experience
- Hurlburt Field, FL (Eglin AFB)
- Minimum of eight 10 years holding program and acquisition management roles in the Department of Defense where duties involved expertly performing a vast majority of the following service roles: Acquisition Gap Analysis (AGA), Continuous Process Improvement (CPI), Service Acquisition Reviews, Service Requirements Tracking, Document Review and Development, Quality Assurance and a deep understanding of the FAR, DFAR, AFFARS, USSOCOM Directive 71-4, JCIDS Manual, DODD 5000.1, DODI 5000.2, and DODD 8000.1.
- Security Clearance: Current SECRET Security Clearance.
- Education: A master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of additional experience.
- Certifications: At least two of the following: DAWIA Level II in Program Management, DAWIA Level III certification in any acquisition function; Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) by the Project Management Institute. The Government may consider waiving this requirement for candidates that exceed the minimum experience requirement.