Acquisition Management Support Specialist – Dam Neck, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Acquisition Management Support Specialist to direct acquisition support services for the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division, Dam Neck Activity (NSWCDD DNA). This position is contingent on contract award. The Acquisition Manager will be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We provide a competitive salary, 401K, and medical, dental and vision benefits options.
The Acquisition Manager will possess a very strong attention to detail, professional communication skills, self-motivation, and a commitment to excellence. Duties will include:
- Provide daily program, analytical, and acquisition management support to senior level executives.
- Provide detail-oriented management of records, business research analysis, and valuation strategies.
- Participate in various administrative tasks. Acquisition Management Support staff will have strong computer, finance, and analytical skills and will often work with or lead teams.
Minimum of 7 years experience in the following areas:
- Applying principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Task Order requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- Management with DoD acquisition programs.
- Providing advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex acquisition problems which require knowledge of the FAR/DFARS and subject matter for effective implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree
**A level II DAWIA Certification in Contracting may be substituted for four (4) years of work experience.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE