Administrative Manager – Dam Neck, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to hire Administrative Managers to join our team and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We provide a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package. The Administrative/Financial Managers will possess a very strong attention to detail, professional communication skills, self-motivation, and a commitment to excellence.
The Administrative/Financial Manager will:
- Coordinate and support services to organizations.
- Manage the services that allow organizations to operate efficiently such as; Administrative and reception, administration, payroll, conference planning and travel, information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, printing and reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, parking, and personal property procurement, supply, and disposal.
- Implement procedures to improve productivity and customer service. Additionally, some administrative services managers acquire, distribute, and store supplies, while others dispose of surplus property or oversee the disposal of unclaimed property.
- Responsible for coordinating the physical workplace with the people and work of an organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- Experience – 3 or more years relevant professional experience
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE