Correspondence Analyst – Arlington, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to hire a Correspondence Analyst to support the Joint Chiefs of Staff and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package.
The Correspondence Analyst will support a variety of complex and routine administrative and analytical duties. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Use approved prioritization schemas to determine order of importance, impending deadlines, and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Assist with and conduct a technical review of Joint Staff correspondence prepared for signature of organization executives to assure consistency with DoD written requirements and procedures, ensuring information is complete, timely and within the prescribed format.
- Ensure that background and supporting information are provided in correspondence packages.
- Assist staff to ensure that the tailored responses to inquiries from a variety of sources and interest groups on special matters are appropriate and in compliance with executive preferences and policies.
- Verify Joint Staff correspondence for proper formatting, writing, grammar, and punctuation to critical to conforming to DoD Correspondence written material policies.
- Support the development of well-written responses to tasks and requests for information using DoD or Joint Staff-approved templates when appropriate and adhere to style guides.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: Six years of professional experience supporting program and performance management efforts. Extensive experience supporting a variety of program, performance, and administrative functions, to include task management. Expert attention to detail, critical thinking and analytical skills, and excellent oral and written communication are required. Expert knowledge of a variety of technologies, to include Microsoft Office programs and services, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, is required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. A graduate degree is highly desired.
An active DoD TS/SCI clearance is required.
Job Type: Full-time