Execution & Financial Analyst – Washington, D.C.
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking a Financial & Execution Analyst to support PMS 317 by executing and helping oversee business and financial management (BFM) activities. The Financial & Execution Analyst will provide technical assistance in preparing annual budgets, measure organizational performance, complete cost-benefit analyses, review program tradeoffs, and explore alternative funding methods.
- Provide advice and technical assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and assessment of budget programs and policies;
- Provide financial analysis and execution, with a focus on cost estimating, program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification, funds execution, contract analysis and earned value;
- Provide expertise regarding each type of cost modeling technique (i.e., Analogy, Parametric, Engineering, and Actual Cost);
- Assist with the identification and analysis of technical issues to support the preparation of POM, Comptroller Benchmarks, and/or President’s Budget, OMB, OSD, and FMB Budget submissions;
- Facilitate interface efforts and periodic reviews with PARMs to analyze system funding and programming requirements;
- Assist the Government with quality control analysis and verification of execution data that is integrated into ERP, PRISMS, and other applicable FMISs;
- Support interactions with PM, Financial Manager, and cognizant division directors with respect to issues regarding funding documents and budget discrepancies;
- Support internal/external government cost estimators to assist with total program cost estimating to include life cycle cost estimating; and
- Generate and update Detailed Task Plans, including tracking and assisting in amending plans in accordance with overall tasking and funding.
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 7+ years relevant experience in business, finance or accounting
- Experience with following activities required:
- NAVSEA financial tools (STARS, AUTODOC, ERP, PRISMS, etc.)
- Multi-year spend plans
- Holding PARMs to benchmarks for Commitments, Obligations & Expenditures
- Generating Funding Documents
Clearance Required: Active SECRET security clearance required