Financial Team Lead/Management Analyst – Washington, D.C.
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking a Financial Team Lead – Management Analyst to support PMS 317’s mission by executing and helping oversee business and financial management (BFM) activities. The Financial Team Lead will provide technical assistance in preparing annual budgets, measuring organizational performance, completing cost-benefit analyses, reviewing program tradeoffs, and exploring alternative funding methods.
- Provide advice and technical assistance in the preparation of annual budgets and assessment of budget programs and policies;
- Provide financial analysis and execution, with a focus on cost estimating, program planning and analysis, budget preparation and justification, funds execution, contract analysis and earned value;
- Provide expertise regarding each type of cost modeling technique (i.e., Analogy, Parametric, Engineering, and Actual Cost);
- Assist with the identification and analysis of technical issues to support the preparation of POM, Comptroller Benchmarks, and/or President’s Budget, OMB, OSD, and FMB Budget submissions;
- Facilitate interface efforts and periodic reviews with PARMs to analyze system funding and programming requirements;
- Assist the Government with quality control analysis and verification of execution data that is integrated into ERP, PRISMS, and other applicable FMISs;
- Support interactions with PM, Financial Manager, and cognizant division directors with respect to issues regarding funding documents and budget discrepancies;
- Support internal/external government cost estimators to assist with total program cost estimating to include life cycle cost estimating; and
- Generate and update Detailed Task Plans, including tracking and assisting in amending plans in accordance with overall tasking and funding.
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 15+ years relevant experience in financial/cost analysis. Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Experience with following activities required:
- NAVSEA financial tools (STARS, AUTODOC, ERP, PRISMS, etc.)
- Generation of Funding Documents
- GFE procurement to include tracking PARM(s) meeting benchmarks for commitments and obligations
Clearance Required: Active SECRET security clearance required