Information Technology Acquisition Program Management Consultant (Washington D.C)
DMA has an immediate opening for an Information Technology (IT) Acquisition Program Management Consultant to support the Navy’s PMW 250 Program Office. Candidates will provide senior program management consulting support in the following areas:
- Planning, analysis, and evaluation on the effectiveness of IT programs
- Software development life cycle
- Practical use of qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze and measure the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of programs and complex program operations
- Develop recommendations and implement to organization processes and procedures
- Review business requirements and other documentation from multiple sources to identify and resolve cross initiative dependencies and ensure consistency of approach
- Understanding of DoD/USMC/Navy IT program office operations, processes, and procedures
Minimum Experience – At least 15 years program management experience supporting DoD/DON/USMC acquisition programs. This experience must include one or more technology areas including, strategic planning, concept development and requirements analysis, systems design, engineering and integration, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support, as well as acquisition and life cycle management. An additional five years of this experience is required if the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree as described below.
Minimum Education – Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.
PMP or DAWIA PM Level III or Equivalent (preferred)