Junior Program Manager – Arlington, VA
Oversee programs providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support in the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse systems. Assist in the planning, control and direction of staff and customs support personnel for one or more contracts. Directly support the maintenance of the current base and develop and implement new business strategies.
- Provide administrative and technical leadership in the completion of multiple contracts, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
- Plan and procure necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
- Supervise, coordinate, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
- Interface with customers on a regular basis for support of engineering and program management
- Participate in business development including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
- Perform multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
- Direct the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s level degree in any technical or managerial discipline preferred. Preferred candidates will have a PMP.
Experience: 3 years professional experience in program/project management and DoD/DoN procedures and knowledge of policies (DoD 5000 process); Naval Science and Technology (S&T) Strategies and Future Naval Capabilities (FNC) programs; Foreign Military Sales preferred.
Clearance: DoD Secret required