Master Scheduler – New Orleans, LA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to immediately hire an MS Project Integrated Master Scheduler to join our team and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We provide a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package. The selected Master Scheduler will possess a very strong attention to detail, professional communication skills, self-motivation, and a commitment to excellence.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities of Master Scheduler:
- Develop and maintain an integrated master schedule.
- Develop and maintain schedules for IT projects that utilize the Agile design methodology
- Maintain scheduling standards within the projects in alignment with the DCMA Standards;
- Determine and illustrate critical path drivers
- Identify project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule;
- Determine and illustrate project interdependencies;
- Performs schedule analysis, identifying major cost/schedule drivers and related risks
- Produce and maintain schedule metrics
- Prepare reports on findings of analysis and present to senior leadership
- Assist and determine schedule impacts arising from configuration item changes;
- Develop custom fields, reports, and macros;
- Improve forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects;
- Communicate clearly with technical, business, and executive stakeholders.Preferred Experience:
- Microsoft Project
- Milestone Professional
- Project OnlineAdditionally, the Master Scheduler will have specialized knowledge of the DoD Acquisition 5000 series, specialized experience in DoD requirements definition, program management, etc. and knowledge and experience with the business practices of the Navy Acquisition Community.
The Master Scheduler position is a full time position in the New Orleans area, with minimal travel required upon request of the lead in order to attend meetings with the client and team members.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Four years relevant experience performing schedule management activities in support of systems engineering and systems integration. Must have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products and demonstrated advanced experience with MS Projects.
Bachelor’s degree OR 8+ years of experience without a degree
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET DoD SECURITY CLEARANCE
Job Type: Full-time