Program Analyst 3 – Charleston, SC
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organizational Development, Education, Engineering, Physical Science or business related specialty.
Experience: Six (6) years of experience, to include:
- Development of Program Acquisition Documentation
- Development of Testing/Validating Criteria
- Development of Corrective Action Systems
- Development of Program Monitoring Approach; e.g., Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT) Critical Path Method (CPM), EVM, etc.
- Analysis of Programs Health
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Development of Cost Estimates
- Development of Program Status Reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.