Program Management Analyst – Arlington, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to hire a Program Management Analyst to support the Joint Chiefs of Staff and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We offer a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package.
Program Management Analysts will support a variety of program and performance management initiatives, to include but not limited to:
- Clerical and administrative support, program planning, execution, task and records management, information management, strategic planning, and process improvement.
- Support meetings, discussions, trainings, and projects that are designed to improve the timeliness and accurate flow of joint information; task and records management, support DoD-wide decision-making, develop strategies, and execute improvements to the Joint Staff decision-making process.
- Support the development of variety of plans, to include project charters, plans, summaries, that enhance the timely and accurate flow of joint information throughout the U.S. Government.
- Edit, as needed, incoming and outgoing information, e.g., publications, data calls, recurring reports, presentations, etc., in support of providing the CJCS’s position on a given subject, topic, or issue.
- Support the preparation of accurate responses to high-priority requests for information originating from a wide-variety of entities, to include the Secretary and Deputy Secretary of Defense, DoD Components and field agencies, White House, Executive Office of the President, the U.S. Government Accountability Office, Congress, and other Federal agencies.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: Eight years of professional experience supporting program and performance management efforts. Extensive experience supporting a variety of programs, performance, and administrative functions, to include task management. Superb attention to detail, critical thinking and analysis skills, and excellent oral and written communication. Extensive experience in supporting the development of strategic planning document, policy guidance, implementation guidelines, memorandums, reports, and other information that may be presented to the most senior leaders of the U.S. Government. Expert knowledge of a variety of technologies, to include Microsoft Office programs and services, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, is required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. A graduate degree is highly desired.
An active DoD TS/SCI clearance is required.
Job Type: Full-time