Program Manager I – Dam Neck, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking to hire a Program/Project Manager levels I, a contingent position, to join our team and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We provide a competitive salary, a 401K, and medical, dental and vision benefits package. The Program/Project Manager will possess a very strong attention to detail, professional communication skills, self-motivation, and a commitment to excellence.
Programs are typically large, multi-year efforts divided into several sub-programs/tasks. The Program/Project Managers will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support and focus on overall planning, direction and success of major programs, systems development efforts, and research or technology initiatives significant to the activity’s and agency’s needs.
- Overall program definition, organization, and direction of short and long range plans. This includes the responsibility for formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources.
- Establishment and control of technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs are also essential tasks for the Program Manager.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in any technical or managerial discipline
- Experience : Minimum of 5 years professional experience in program/project management
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE