Senior Management Analysts – Port Hueneme, CA
POSITION: Senior Management Analyst (2 positions)
LOCATION: Port Hueneme, CA
CLEARANCE: DoD Secret
DESCRIPTION: Senior Management Analysts collect, review, and analyze information in order to make recommendations to the Government. They define the nature and extent of problems; analyze relevant data, which may include annual revenues, employment, or expenditures.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- To gather demand data from the RTAs and formulate it into a five-year acquisition plan.
- Track existing contract ordering periods and service periods of performance and ensure incorporation of all follow-on requirements into the plan.
- Use the five-year execution plan to assist in determination of the amount of resources needed to meet the demand signal for procurement support by the RTAs and NSWC PHD Contracts Department.
- Gather the incoming requirements.
- Update data on a continual basis and analyze to ensure that realistic, executable, and achievable timelines are allowed for contract award
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s (or higher) in a business or technical field with 10+ years experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis. Significant experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.