Strategic Planner – Arlington, VA
Dynamic Management Associates has an immediate opening for a Strategic Planner to support the Navy’s PMW 250 Program Office. The position is work at home but must be available to attend meetings and be located in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. The Strategic Planner’s duties are to
· Support PMW 240 portfolio management and Deputy Program Manager
· Support the development of business and strategic plans for PMW 240
· Develop recommendations for organization development, training, and structure
· Develop Standard Operating Procedures and recommends process improvements
· Conducts surves and other information gathering activities
Active Secret Clearance is required.
Minimum Experience- At least 15 years of practical experience in strategic planning and systems integration activities for DoD/DON acquisition programs. An additional five years of this experience is required if the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree as described below.
Minimum Education- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.