Technical Management Consultant IV – Arlington, VA
Dynamic Management Associates is seeking a Technical Management Consultant IV.
- Support a PMW 240 Technical Director (TD) or Technical Manager (TM)
- Evaluate incoming communications, prioritize for action
- Draft correspondence and briefings on technical program office activities
- Advise the TD on all matters for their domain
- Develop technical roadmaps
- Develop common standards, architectures, and derived requirements to improve enterprise operations and interoperability
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies that could benefit the PMW 240 portfolio, review, assess, and make recommendations for technology adoption/insertion
- Develop recommendations and implement to organization processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with and support PMW 240 APM-Es on the development of technical requirements, standards, and metrics
Minimum Experience – At least 15 years of practical experience systems engineering, technical management activities, integration and interoperability for DoD/DON acquisition programs. An additional five years of this experience is required if the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree as described below.
– AND –
Minimum Education – Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.