Contract Specialist I
Dynamic Management Associates is looking to immediately hire a qualified Contract Specialist, Level 1 candidate to support the General Services Administration. The ideal candidate should be:
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word-\ (i.e., setting up spreadsheets, multiple tabs, basic formulas, data entry, adding/deleting rows, columns, areas etc.)and working in Google Docs
- Able to demonstrate Critical Thinking and analysis skills for analysis of contracting data, trends, recommendations for corrective action etc.
- Familiar with and comfortable working with multiple network/shared working drives; Having multiple documents, spreadsheets open and working at the same time, able to create new folders, documents, copy and save docs/folders from other areas to use as templates etc.
Desired knowledge of
- Federal state, or local contract laws, regulations, and procedures applicable to the acquisition and contract administration of extensive or unique equipment, supplies or services.
- Various types of contracts, methods of contracting, and selection factors to plan appropriate strategies to procure complex requirements, and to conduct negotiations in the pre award and post award phases of contracting.
- Program objectives, technical terminology, and uses of equipment, services, or construction procured sufficient to participate in planning, negotiation, and administration.
Minimum Education Requirement: Associate degree in a business-related field and at least two (2) years of experience in the contracting/ acquisition field or a related area